Thursday, December 09, 2004

Mood - Gassy

I lost my wallet, has anyone seen it? It's got like 18 bucks in it, no big deal, but I had some personal things in there I need back. credit cards, drivers license, some family pics, a trojan, and a security badge. Those last two are key... The badge kinda gets me into the Pentagon, the White House, and The Ministry of Love among other places.

(This is a picture of my wallet, it says Bad Mother... Oh my lord, I got scammed! Sheisty street vendors...)

If you have it, please mail to the guy who takes care of all my junk:
O'Brien - Room 101
1600 Pennsylvannia Avenue NW
Washington D.C., 20500

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo! Got your wallet W. I'm afraid all the moneys gone. I hope you don't mind, cause we got hungry. Hey, why do you have a picture of a Lama with a saddle on it in your wallet? Anyway, we’ll be sending it back once we get all the whip cream off it.