Thursday, October 14, 2004

Terrorist Level: Fuschia

So there was like some sort of terrorist threat today immediately following the Presidential Debates, and I was rushed off to a "secret" city designed and used solely by government officials. I'll bet you can't guess where I am! Ok, I'll give you a few hints, but if you figure it out don't tell the axis of evil...

I'm nibblin' on sponge cake...

I've spent the entire day looking for my lost shaker of salt...

There's booze in my blender...

Still can't guess?! Well I guess it is a secret for a reason, and I suppose if you can't figure it out you probably shouldn't know; the government is like that sometimes. I've also brought along some close personal friends of mine, and I'll bet you'll have a hard time guessing who they are... Here are some more clues...

One of my friends' name rhymes with Prick Laney...

This other "friend" of mine was the real masterminded of the "War on Drugs," the "War on Terror," and the equally popular, but less mentioned "War on Fatties."

This special guest's name starts with an 'S', ends with an 'R' and has an 'chwarzenegge' in the middle...

If you must know, I've provided an answer key at the bottom...
Add up the points and see how you did:

- 0 out of 4 - not good, one of those was a giveaway!
- 1 out of 4 - congratulations, your GED is in the mail!
- 2 out of 4 - you belong in a mid-level federal government position!
- 3 out of 4 - you really know your leaders and their secret hide aways!
- 4 out of 4 - awesome! Have you considered working for the NSA?

Answer key:
A. Secret hide away - Margaritaville
B. Dick Cheney
C. Dad!
D. Condi Rice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey George, I just wanted to say that I hope you will keep this blog going even if you aren't re-elected. I'd love to keep reading about life according to George. I'd especially like to know what you do with your time when you aren't 'playing President.'

Anonymous said...

too bad the answer to the last question was not Condi Rice..wrong answer Mr. President