Saturday, February 11, 2006

Cheney Killed a Guy!

Oh God, Oh God! We’ve pulled some crazy shit in the past, but this is messed up!

I don’t have time to detail the entire event, cause I’m kind of in Mexico right now in a touristy internet café, but basically we were hunting and this bird pops up and Dick Cheney shot at it, and now our hunting partner is dead. I heard a shot, I heard a scream and I saw blood; lots and lots of blood. We didn’t stick around, we just saw the guy go down and then we booked it!

I have never run so fast in my life! The whole time I was thinking, “just don’t look back, keep running from this place until people forget your name,” and by the time I regained my senses we were more than a mile from where we killed the guy. By then we both knew it was too late and he had probably bled to death, so I told my pilot I had some urgent business in Tijuana and now I’m here.

Man this sucks! I really liked having power and stuff too. I guess since Cheney and I have fled the country that puts Dennis Haster and that crazy bastard Ted Stevens from Alaska in office. Horse shit! If people thought we were incompetent, just you wait.

Balls! I guess I better brush up on my Español.


(This is me working at my new seasonsal job for Signor Melquiades Estrada. I don't think I even need to mention why this is ironic)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheney is a moron. Sure, he knows how to make money, but the American people would be stupid not to lock him up themselves. Who needs Authority from a higher power when it says so in the Declaration of Independence. Anyone who is deemed unworthy of office should be removed by the people, period. Put it this way, there is well over a few million Civilians in just the U.S. alone who hate you now. There is governments who hate you. You have made the U.S. look bad to many other countries. As long as you keep screwing up foreign policy,and attacking everything then nothing will get better , it will only get worse. The U.S. is not Rome, because its the U.S. .