Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Election Day: T-minus tomorrow!

Tomorrow's the big day! I've got a new suit all picked out, and I'm going to wear a cowboy hat, and then I'm going to take the whole gang out to Red Robin's to celebrate! Oh lord I'll be happy when this is over. I couldn't sleep all last night because I was so giddy. To make this whole week worse, Laura's been on the rag which is not helping my anxiety. I talked to Tommy T. to see if he could recommend any pills I could slip into her drink to make her less cranky, but he told me that Laura has already gone through menopause and that she can't menstruate anymore. He thinks that because he's the secretary of health and human services he's soooo smart, so you know what I told him, "You try living with her then!" Zing! He's gonna think twice about offering up fake advice after a scorching comeback like that one.

Mood: Hopeful, a lil' irritated, excited, gassy, happy and glad

3 comments:

Dea said...

Funny funny funny! :-)

Anonymous said...

You know what they say about menstruating women: "Never argue with someone who bleeds for 5 days and never die...."

It's good news she's past that phase...

keithf from blogdrive

Anonymous said...

Wow that's really something, try giving her chocolate women LOVE chocolate. If that doesn't work, put that magic stick on her and she will wake up with a smile on her face