Friday, December 03, 2004

Wahoo!

Knock "Meetin' the Who's the Boss Guy" off of my "To Do Before I Die" list!


(I'm on the left next to some nobody - Tony Danza is the one with the huge head)

This is so cool I met him at a time when a space is opening up in the Department of Homeland Security! Tony will bring some much needed diversity to our team - the only other washed up daytime TV star in my cabinet is Dustin Diamond as the Secretary of Agriculture.

The list Shortens everyday I'm President!
"To Do Before I Die":

Meet the "Who's the Boss" Guy
Capture Osama Bin Laden
Capture Saddam
Mud wrestle with Saddam
Pet a Giraffe
Kill a Giraffe
Pet a midget
Kill a midget
Snorkle
Pickup Laundry (Bring your ticket!!)
Solve energy crisis
Hate a gay
Unite (Don't divide!!)
Fix a cock fight (small dog disguised as cock!!)
Punch the guy who played "Webster"
Punch the guy who played "Corky" on Life Goes On
Write the great American novel

4 comments:

megan pistachio said...

this blog could become the next great american novel.

Anonymous said...

amen to that...this is brilliant.

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to meet Tony Danza... no fair!

Thanks for being a great President... you're someone I really look up to!

-Colette
http://1800colette.com

Anonymous said...

No, you’re the boss W. Hey I heard that Tony Danza smells like artichokes; is that true? Also, why does it look that old bald guy has his hand on your left or right but cheek?