Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Next they'll want me to pardon the gravy...

If you weren’t aware, every Thanksgiving it is customary for the President to pardon at least one turkey. Well we usually have a large ceremony and then send the turkey to go live on a farm in Virginia, sparing it from being killed, cooked and eaten. But if you know me at all, you know pardoning ain’t my style, so I thought this year; couldn’t we pardon the turkey posthumously? We did it for General Robert E. Lee (and he was delicious). Yeah… screw this saving a turkey shit, I want my cake, and I want to eat it too! Besides, I have a record to maintain... the only pardons I give are for when I pass wind.



(this is a picture I just found from when I made it last year)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s the soft liberals that want us to pardon the turkey. I think that if it were up to them they would have us pardon all the turkeys in the country. What kind of crap is that? This country was founded on killing animals and it should be celebrated with killing some more. We shouldn’t be setting up some special witness relocation program for these dam turkeys when got plenty of terrorists out there still at large (or at small) that we need to concentrate on. You tell em W. I think I’ll go out and shoot a turkey right now…

Anonymous said...

The day you pardon that turkey is the day the terrorists win.

Anonymous said...

i swear, the only people who agree with the jackass who blogged these pictures are probably dumbass fucking democrats that play with themselves all day.