Saturday, November 20, 2004

Multi-Level Marketing: The future of business…

I just signed up for this great new way to make buttloads of money with a minimal amount of effort! The company is called Vector Marketing, and they offer this awesome program where I get paid to sell knives to my friends and family. The trick to making lots of money, though, is by signing up more people to sell knives for Vector – easy as a pie baked by a woman! And every person they get to participate in the knife selling process means more money for me, and every person those people sign up means more money for me too, and so on and so forth for infinity - it’s like a pyramid of money making! If I sign up enough people, I won't even have to work and I'll earn millions of dollars!



Look at how sharp that knife is; they can literally cut through a tin can like it was a ripe tomato! So contact me if you want to get in on the ground floor of this awesome opportunity, but don't tell too many people, this is kind of on the DL until they talk to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does look sharp!

Anonymous said...

Yeah…sharp and deadly. Let me get down with that W. I got a few homies, I mean associates that would probably like to be part of your knife pyramid also. I’ll take about sixteen boxes to start with. Do they come any bigger than the one you got there?