Friday, October 01, 2004

The Debates...

Well. That went fairly well I think. Yeah, not too bad. Not the best. No. It could have been better. Ok, let’s be fair here; sure, I wasn’t on my game, in the zone, whatever, but I’ve got like 3 more debates anyway.

I did get one good point in; the blunt end of my glass of water.



Sonofabitch almost dodged that one too...

He’s a quick one that Kerry, you gotta give him that. Nonetheless I will stay the course, defeat the evildoers, bring freedom to Iraq with an Iron Fist if I have to (even if I have to kill every last Iraqi), honor the veterans, secure the homeland, September 11th, establish justice, promote the blessings of liberty, it’s a tough job we all know that, it’s gonna be tough, September 11th, Saddam Hussein was a bad man, the world is a safer place, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare an-n-n-d September 11th, September 11th and September 11th.

Son of a bitch! I mean come on! No one told me the damn debates were going to improvised let alone televised.

That John Adams was full of shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am fully sympathetic towards your honest, though inept perspective of opinions you fucking stupid incesting Texas Moonshine-importing hick. Despite of the torment and hardship you endured through last night by attempting to stimulate your low intellectual capacity, I believed you have tried your best in not twitching the muscles integrated with your craetacious jaws ready to burst out all the semen you have consumed the previous night from your Republican mate Ronald McDonald's cock.

Anonymous said...

Bailout 2008, a poem by David Jeffrey:

Like a bloodied warrior,

laying broken and torn.

Like a dying soldier, hopeless and forlorn.

But the blood, it be green,

the color of money.

And the soldier is an economy,

and it is anything but funny.

Broken are it’s people and shattered are their dreams.

Thanks to the ultra rich and their full proof schemes.

It is a tragedy with more pain to come.

Finance will be Hell, and their wills will be done.

http://www.voicesnet.org/allpoemsoneauthor.aspx?memberid=982900010