Monday, March 14, 2005

Soooo close...


(The clue is: A Saudi Arabian terrorist)

I just can't get this last crossword! It's impossible. I feel like I've been pretty close, but everytime I think I have it, my mind goes blank and I focus on something else, then when I go back to the word it's all jumbled up in my mind. I think I have dyslexia. I should ask for help, but at the same time I feel like this is MY crossword puzzle, and I owe it to myself to finish it alone or not finish it at all.

Oh hell, I just figured it out... Arab, terrorist, five letters: Sadam! For Christ's sake, that was so simple.

2 comments:

KL said...

Congratulation on finishing the crossword in such a nice way, Mr. President ;););)!!!!!!!!

marie said...

I've got a similar game:lier,stupid,ugly,unable...4 letters...GEE!I found it!-->[BUSH]