Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Iraq, or as I like to call it; Little America

In a stunning, yet not too unpredictable turn of events, it looks like I have won the election in Iraq! I will, however, have to look into the legality of being President of both America and Iraq, but I doubt these two great nations will have any conflict of interests.


(the Red represents districts where I had strong support, the Blue represents a district where any one of the other 723 candidates had strong support and/or violence was too strong to hold elections, and the Green represents districts showing strong support for the Rev. Al Sharpton)

Wow, I mean wow, this is seriously just amazing! I don’t know how I’m going to manage my time between America and Iraq! They’re both so demanding, on the one hand Americans want social justice and economic security, and on the other, I have to make myself look good by killing the rebels in Iraq. Naturally my attention will focus on Iraq for at least the first 2 years, but that whole predicament should settle down in time for me to start pretending like I give a crap about the National Debt or the environment in America. And I thought I was getting a lot of heat for focusing too much of my time in Iraq… wait till they hear about my “No Limb Left Behind Act;” comprehensive, time consuming, and economically impractical, but absolutely necessary to clean up the streets of our beloved Tikrit.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't that... wait that's illinois.

fuzzyturtle said...

not to worry... I'll IM your buddy Karl and he'll take care of those pesky blue blotches....

Anonymous said...

take that you hippies 4 more years

Anonymous said...

hottt dammm yeeeee haaaaa!!! bush rules!! redneck jim