Friday, January 14, 2005

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Well, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is quickly approaching, and you all know what that means - the big mattress/furniture sales will be out in full force on Monday. And really, what better way is there to celebrate the life of a great leader than to dedicate an entire day worth of mattress sales in his name? I'm sure MLK is looking down from heaven right now with pride while the Big Guy goes on and on about how glad he is that one of his foot soldiers in righteousness has made such a reputable name for himself, and such low, low prices on all clearance items at the East St. Louis Furniture Emporium. God Bless you Martin Luther King, Jr., and God bless the United States of Spend Everything You Earn on Furniture for Your Apartment.


For more information on all the great mattress sales, visit - http://www.mlkmemorial.org/index.htm
It's worth checking out, if not for the message, than for the mattresses.

1 comment:

Trystian Sky said...

I looked all over that site, and couldn't for the life of me find the information on the mattress sale. Sale must be over already.

Strange thing though, when the page loaded, and the speech started, I swear I heard a whistle of something going by my ear. I had to hit reload to listen for it again, and sure enough, there it was.

Side note, I think my next door neighbor is spying on me, there are two small eyeholes in the wall behind me. Never noticed them there before. Very odd.